PURCHASE TICKETS HERE: https://tunes.home.qtego.net
The Green Beret Foundation is a national non-profit charity. The Green Beret Foundation has been rated a four-star charity awarded by the national Charity Navigator organization. The Foundation’s mission is to provide and facilitate programs and services to U.S. Army Special Forces Green Berets and their families not covered by military insurance or the Veterans Administration. Such support includes but not limited to medical care services, therapies and devices needed for recovering from injury, illness, loss of life, wellness, and transition from military service into civilian life.
Proceeds from the 2023 reception benefit the Green Beret Foundation. Your attendance ticket purchase, plus raffles or silent auction items can help support the Foundation to cover the cost of programs and services that include:
– Specialized wheelchairs.
– Adjustable beds, and hospital beds.
– Clinically approved treatments for substance abuse, post-traumatic syndrome (PTS), chronic
pain, anxiety, and depression.
– Clinically approved medical devices and alternative therapies to aid in healing and recovery.
– Alternative therapies for caregivers of injured and/or chronically and terminally ill Green Berets.
– Travel expenses to treatment centers not covered by the VA Department of Defense for
– Travel expenses for spouses/eligible family members not covered by VA/Department of Defense
to visit their Green Berets receiving treatment out of state.
Join us for a night of fun entertainment, charity giving and great music by attending Tunes, Boots and
Berets at Lori’s Roadhouse.